Daily emergencies and staffing issues make it difficult to keep machines running
smoothly. One way to combat this problem is through vibration condition monitoring.
Save on maintenance costs and identify problems early before they result in
unscheduled downtime. If you are interested in monitoring machine vibration and
don’t know where to start, this is the kit for you. Easy plug-n-play sensor installation
and included software allow the system to be up and running in minutes.
The digital coaxial 3-in-1 tri-axis accelerometer/vibration
sensor is our most popular and versatile sensor for machine condition
monitoring. The 20kHz+ bandwidth with wireless option can be used to
monitor or diagnose a wide range of high and low speed machines. Contains tri-axis accelerometer, onmidirectional surface wave sensor, and temperature sensor in a small powerful package.
Kits come with one or four sensors, cabling, and everything needed to mount to a machine and start monitoring vibrations on a PC. For custom orders, contact us for information.
ADVANTAGES / PRODUCT BENEFITS
• 3-in-1 high-bandwidth vibration sensor, tri-axis accelerometer, and temperature sensor
• Easy screw-in or magnetic base installation
• Set vibration limits and receive email alerts on mobile when limits are exceeded
• Wireless capable with sensor power injector
• Installs in hard to reach areas
• Software included
Omnidirectional vibration surface wave sensor
- Sampling rate: 41.667ksps
- Bandwidth 100Hz-20kHz
- 24-bit resolution
- Application dependent resolution down to micro-gees.
Tri-axis servo accelerometer sensor
- Sample Rate: 3200sps – 25600sps configurable
- Sensitivity: 1 milligee
- Bandwidth: 0- 6000Hz +/- 3 dB, 0-12000Hz +/- 5 dB
- Coaxial distance: Application dependent. Coaxial cabledependent up to 1000′
- Intelligent on-board diagnostics
- Powered through digital coax cable, no extra power sourceneeded.
- Ready for harsh environments such as oil/coolant
- Wireless power option with DC power injector