Our generation 3 GTI-220 is the first and only wireless bi-axis accelerometer on the market. The automatically activated external channel can connect a tachometer for balancing applications or an additional sensor for phase measurement. This
sensor has improved ergonomics enabling the user to more easily move the sensor from machine to machine. The generation 3 is more compact than its predecessor allowing deployment in tight, hard to reach spaces. Waterproof quattro gaskets alongside rugged construction meet the safety requirements of explosion proof applications. Despite imitators, the GTI 220 maintains your total vibration measurement supremacy.
- Safety: Physically separate the accelerometer from the iPad/PC to measure assets in dangerous areas.
- Convenience: No more dealing with wires, connectors and other hassles. No loose parts such as screws or battery doors that could be lost during field applications.
- Universal Support: Out of the box support for any USB device or computer (Windows, iOS, Linux) that has vibration analysis, balancing or other related software. Both internal accelerometer and external input channel work across multiple devices with appropriate software.
- Designed for GTI vibration and balancing iOS apps.
- Permanently Mounted Setups: The receiver can pair to a unlimited number of accelerometers providing a near endless amount of sensors to outfit an entire facility. A USB power supply enables hard-wiring of the power supply for permanent installation.
- Balancing: Never before has wireless balancing been possible. The wireless accelerometer was designed to support a tachometer to enable wireless balancing. Every wireless unit is capable of balancing, even if the balancing upgrade wasn’t purchased initially.
• Battery type: CR123 lithium
• Physical size (without magnetic base): 52mm height, 64mm width, 63mm
length (including connector protrusion)
• External sensor input connector: M12 male
• External input sensor excitation voltage: 3.3V
• Power input voltage: 5V through IP67 style mini USB-B connector
• Case Ingress Protection: IP65
• Sampling rate: 44,100 sps or 48,000 sps (host device dependent)
• Operating Temperature range: -65 to +185°F
• Range: ± 20g / ± 200g ms2
• Mounting: 1/4″-28 female thread
• Base Material: Stainless steel • Case Construction: Glass filled polyamide
• Button Material: Glass filled polyamide
• Button Indicator Color: Red
• Button Ingress Protection: IP67
• No Latency
• Wireless Spectrum: 2.4 GHz
• Analog Digital Conversion Rate: 44,100/48,000 sps