EPRI has released a report chronicling the history and development of Suprock
Solutions that save you money and time
SuprockTech specializes in the development of technologies to satisfy extreme requirements with pragmatic solutions. We are a vertically integrated shop with state of the art research capabilities, development skills, and prototype manufacturing capability. We provide beaucoup engineering expertise and a multi-disciplinary problem solving team.
Where other firms hesitate to face the unknown, SuprockTech embraces the art of turning unusual challenges into cost-saving solutions. Our designers are able to produce novel solutions that give our clients a market advantage and technological superiority to the competition. Our specialties include sensor and telemetry equipment ranging from semiconductor fabrication to system integration.
Summary of R&D capabilities:
- Product development with a focus on specialized sensing and telemetry related systems.
- Extreme research measurements for obtaining signals in hostile environments of temperature, acceleration, and wireless battery-free telemetry.
- Radio frequency battery free telemetry design for high data rate and high dynamic range requirements.
- Development of specialized sensor & telemetry tool kits for industry problem solving or field measurement requirements.
- Turn-key data acquisition solutions including license-free software libraries that are ready for adopting into your product or system on Windows, Linux, or embedded platforms.
Summary of prototyping capabilities:
- Full electronics prototyping and short run capabilities. Including standard and exotic PCB and board technologies.
Mechanical shop including CNC, milling, turning, and adjunct mechanical tool works.
- Automotive facility for test and measurement on vehicle components and subsystems.
- High temperature test and measurement equipment.
- Radio Frequency laboratory including test and measurement equipment for circuit design, development, and RF evaluation of equipment.
- Electronics laboratory including a full compliment of test and measurement equipment for telemetry design, calibration, and analysis.
- Semiconductor processing capability for custom piezoresistive sensor design, fabrication, and testing.
Manufacturing capabilities. Suprock Technologies can transfer your completed design to production. This includes complete design package deliverables for internal production. Suprock also is partnered with contract product manufacturing firms in the greater Boston area.
Our EU partners at Haptica Milano are employing our wireless torque monitoring
The situation: Von Mises stress calculations on Hydro unit forced plant operators
Grid behavior in today’s power generation environment is a stochastic system that
GTI is the first and only company to offer a complete line